DGAP-News: TLG IMMOBILIEN AG / Key word(s): AGM/EGM/Real Estate
TLG IMMOBILIEN: No Convocation of an Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting
- Following the withdrawal of the request for convocation, the management board of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG decides not to convene an extraordinary shareholders' meeting
- Vacant position on the supervisory board to be filled by Mr. Jonathan Lurie
- Additional new appointments and re-appointments to the supervisory board to be made at the ordinary shareholders' meeting on 21 May 2019
Berlin, 31 January 2019 - By letter dated as of today, Ouram Holding S.à r.l. has withdrawn its request for the convocation of an extraordinary shareholders' meeting of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG (DE000A12B8Z4). It had originally submitted such request in order to ensure that the further development of the company is promptly accompanied by a complete supervisory board capable of acting. This was motivated by concerns that members of the supervisory board of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG may no longer be in a position to effectively support the development of the company.
In the overall interest of the company, Ouram Holding S.à r.l. and the chairman of the supervisory board of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG, Mr. Michael Zahn, today agreed on the following points:
- The vacancy created by Dr. Claus Nolting's resignation from the supervisory board at the end of last year will, subject to a corresponding decision by the competent court, directly be filled by Mr. Jonathan Lurie. Thus, the company expects that TLG IMMOBILIEN AG will soon be accompanied by a complete supervisory board.
- Regular new appointments and re-appointments to the supervisory board are to be made at the ordinary shareholders' meeting on 21 May of this year on the basis of an organized and careful selection process, whereby all relevant parties will participate in the overall interest of the company and submit their proposals.
Ouram Holding S.à r.l. as well as TLG IMMOBILIEN AG and Mr. Michael Zahn, in his capacity as chairman of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG's supervisory board, consider this agreement a good solution and in the overall interest of the company. Given the withdrawal of the request and the aforementioned agreement, the management board of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG has decided not to convene an extraordinary shareholders' meeting.
ABOUT TLG IMMOBILIEN AG
For over 25 years, the listed company TLG IMMOBILIEN AG has owned and rented out commercial properties in selected promising locations in Germany. The company continuously develops its portfolio and actively generates value through strategic investments and selected property acquisitions. As at 30 September 2018, its portfolio contains properties worth in excess of EUR 3.7 bn. As at the same reporting date, the EPRA Net Asset Value per share amounted to EUR 23.58. The portfolio comprises office properties in cities including Berlin, Dresden, Frankfurt/Main, Leipzig and Rostock. It also contains a regionally diversified portfolio of retail properties, primarily in the neighbourhood shopping segment, in promising micro-locations as well as seven hotels in top central locations. The properties of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG stand out not only due to their excellent locations but also because of their long-term rental or lease agreements. Its highly qualified employees guarantee extensive local market expertise at its individual locations.
This publication contains forward-looking statements based on current views and assumptions of TLG IMMOBILIEN AG's management and made to the best of knowledge. Forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause TLG IMMOBILIEN AG's revenues, profitability or the degree to which it performs or achieves its targets, to materially deviate from what is explicitly or implicitly stated or described in this publication. Therefore, persons who obtain possession of this publication should not rely on such forward-looking statements. TLG IMMOBILIEN AG accepts no guarantee or responsibility regarding such forward-looking statements and will not adjust them to future results or developments.
|Company:||TLG IMMOBILIEN AG|
|Phone:||030 - 2470 - 50|
|Fax:||030 - 2470 - 7337|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|